Play 360° of WOW!
The Canmore Golf & Curling Club offers the perfect venue for your next golf event. An outstanding, playable golf course in a beautiful mountain environment will make for an unforgettable day for your group–and our competitive tournament rates won’t break the budget.
A full refund will be issued up to and including the final day of the entry deadline during regular office hours ONLY. There will be no refund issued after that date. No refunds or rain checks for cancellation of rounds or partial rounds.
Your entry is not guaranteed until you are sent a confirmation email.
A dress code has been established and is to be enforced at all times in all parts of the golf course, excluding the golf course.
Guidelines Golf Course:
- Neat and clean business or casual dress is mandatory
- Dress must be properly fitted and appropriate to the occasions
- No blue, black or white jeans (pink and fashion colours are okay)
- No bathing suits, halter-tops, extremely short shorts (4 inch inseam for shorts, 15 inches top to bottom), sweat pants, t-shirts with logos and inappropriate footwear such as hiking and cowboy boots are prohibited
- Shirts with no sleeves must have collars
- Shirts with sleeves may have no collar
Dress code applies to all people on the course including walkers, spectators and tournament assistants.
SOCIAL FEED2 days ago
2018 merchandise will start arriving soon in the Pro Shop. Meanwhile, don't forget that remaining 2017 stock is sale-priced up to 40% off! PS this is also a good time to inspect your grips - don't let worn-out, slippery grips cost you strokes this season! https://t.co/QXDaxUPIrA7 days ago
Hey @johnnymocurler the winning spirit must be contagious! Canmore curlers Desmond Young, Ethan Denton, Ryan Connell & Adam Weatherhog won south central zone HS championship same day you won Olympic gold! Next up: provincials! #inspiration https://t.co/jDu4JOnbSJ